DAILY LAW TIPS by Onyekachi Umah,Esq. (Tip 80)

by Onyekachi Umah,Esq.
(Tip 80)

With or without a divorce, a parent can seek for custody of his/her child in a Magistrate court or High Court in any state in Nigeria.

See, sections 69, 149 and 150 of Child’s Right Act.


To receive our Daily Law Tips for free follow our Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram via “LearnNigerianLaws”.

Powered by www.LearnNigerianLaws.com

2 Responses

  1. Thank you sir for these information but how do I go about it. Because I have already file divorce but the case has not been mentioned but he has my kids and I don’t know where they are.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts

You cannot copy content of this page

Please subscribe

Contact Support


Welcome! Log into your account