DAILY LAW TIPS by Onyekachi Umah,Esq. (Tip 37)

            by Onyekachi Umah,Esq.
                  (Tip 37)
Case of divorce or dissolution of marriage can only be filed and heard in a State High Court while a case for custody of a child can be filed and heard in a Magistrate Court or a State High Court. See section 2 of Matrimonial Causes Act and section 150 of Child’s Rights Act.
To receive our Daily Law Tips for free follow our Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram via “LearnNigerianLaws”

Leave a Reply

Related Posts

You cannot copy content of this page

Please subscribe

Contact Support


Welcome! Log into your account