Daily Law Tips Holiday Alert! ?
- The 2020 series of the free Daily Law Tips ends on 11 December 2020. (Tip 481 on 16 January 2020 to Tip 714 on 11 December 2020).
- The 2021 series of the free Daily Law Tips starts on 15 January 2021 and will end on 17 December 2021.
- The 2020 series and earlier editions of the free Daily Law Tips can be accessed at our website www.LearnNigerianLaws.com or via any of our social media accounts: Facebook Page:@LearnNigerianLaws, Instagram: @LearnNigerianLaws and Twitter: @LearnNigeriaLaw
- All other programs and projects of “LearnNigerianLaws.com” and “Sabi Law Foundation” will continue running non-stop, all through the holidays.
- To receive our free Daily Law Tips in 2021, kindly join our free Telegram group, via the below link: https://t.me/LearnNigerianLaws Or join our free WhatsApp group via the below link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Drc0UK3ba10KnuR8zuPMwl
- To keep up to date on all our free legal awareness projects, follow us via: Facebook Page:@LearnNigerianLaws, Instagram: @LearnNigerianLaws and Twitter: @LearnNigeriaLaw
- LearnNigerianLaws.com is a free legal awareness project of Sabi Law Foundation.
- Sabi Law Foundation is a Not-For-Profit, Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization and the proud owner of LearnNigerianLaws.com.
Sabi Law Projects:
Innocent Asuru, Esq.
Sabi Law Foundation
(A Not-For-Profit and Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization)