6th Edition of the Sabi Law Video Challenge!
1. The 6th Edition of the Sabi Law Video Challenge (#SabiLawVideoChallenge) starts on 20 April 2021 and will end on 24 April 2021. A WINNER to be announced on 25 April 2021.
2. Sabi Law Video Challenge promotes legal awareness on rights and laws in Nigeria, through short videos. Participants make, upload and publicize their short videos on social media platforms to win prizes. The best video content with highest likes and comments from the online community wins a cash prize of N20,000.00 and a certificate of achievement.
3. The premier edition/season of Sabi Law Video Challenge was held in June 2018 with the cash price of #20,000 won by a certain Miss Okereke Hilda Chisom from Ebonyi state. And the 2nd edition/season held in October 2018 with cash prize of #50,000 won by one Miss Atoyebi Omolara from Osun State. The 3rd edition was won by one Miss Alaka Adaeze from Anambra State <https://www.instagram.com/p/CKv8jW2HulL/?igshid=p5bjf7uwwx3k>. The 4th edition was won by Miss Alaka Adaeze <https://www.instagram.com/p/CL_idSZnfJc/?igshid=bm80b0yjj2xc> and the 5th edition was won by Udeng Otobong Bennet from Enugu State <https://www.instagram.com/p/CNDUZXdnbRI/?igshid=27ph6wus599o>
4. You may watch previous editions of the Sabi Law Video Challenge via our YouTube account: Learn Nigerian Laws (https://youtube.com/channel/UCrDgIdAOOM6-X6dNIL1GJww)
5. To participate, sponsor or learn more on about #SabiLawVideoChallenge via this link: #SabiLawVideoChallenge
6. To keep up to date on all our free legal awareness projects, follow us via: Facebook Page:@LearnNigerianLaws, Instagram:@LearnNigerianLaws, Twitter: @LearnNigeriaLaw, YouTube: Learn Nigerian Laws , WhatsApp Groups via (https://chat.whatsapp.com/L7h4f1exItZ38FeuhXG4WN), Telegram Group: (https://t.me/LearnNigerianLaws), Facebook group: (https://www.facebook.com/groups/129824937650907/?ref=share) or visit our website: (www.LearnNigerianLaws.com)
7. The Sabi Law Video Challenge (#SabiLawVideoChallenge) is a project of Sabi Law Foundation, supported by the law firm of Bezaleel Chambers International and other sponsors.
8. Sabi Law Foundation is a Not-For-Profit, Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization and owner of LearnNigerianLaws.com.
9. Sabi Law Foundation is a Not-For-Profit, Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization and the proud owner of LearnNigerianLaws.com.
10. For sponsorship, advert and partnership, contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or +234 903 913 1200.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Make 1-minute video of yourself/group stating your name and city, and then talk about any law or right in Nigeria, using Pidgin or English Language. Make it fun and avoid using law jargons. Multiple entires and group entries are allowed. End your video with a shout out to #SabiLawVideoChallenge, #DailyLawTips and #SabiLaw. Participation is FREE and open to the general public!
Upload your 1-minute video on Instagram with the following hashtags #SabiLawVideoChallenge, #DailyLawTips and #SabiLaw and tag our official Instagram account: @LearnNigerianLaws.
Your video will be officially reposted by @LearnNigerianLaws on Instagram. Get your online community to follow the official Instagram account; (@LearnNigerianLaws), and then like and comment on your video.
Sabi Law Foundation
(A Not-For-Profit, Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization and owner of LearnNigerianLaws.com)
FOR SPONSORSHIP & ADVERT, CONTACT: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or +234 903 913 1200.
Sabi Law Projects: