7th Edition of the Sabi Law Video Challenge, is here! The only show that gives away cash for knowing your rights!
About the Sabi Law Video Challenge!
- The 7th Edition of the Sabi Law Video Challenge (#SabiLawVideoChallenge) starts on 20 May 2021 and will end on 24 May 2021. A WINNER to be announced on 25 May 2021.
- Sabi Law Video Challenge promotes legal awareness on the rights and laws in Nigeria, through short videos. Participants create, upload and publicize their short videos on social media platforms to win prizes. The best video content with highest likes and comments from the online community wins a cash prize of N20,000.00 and a certificate of achievement. It is the only show that gives away cash for knowing your rights! It is FREE & FUN.
- The premier edition/season of Sabi Law Video Challenge was held in June 2018 with the cash price of #20,000.00 won by Miss Okereke Hilda Chisom from Ebonyi State. The 2nd edition/season held in October 2018 with cash prize of #50,000.00 won by Miss Atoyebi Omolara from Osun State. The 3rd edition was won by Miss Alaka Adaeze from Anambra State <https://www.instagram.com/p/CKv8jW2HulL/?igshid=p5bjf7uwwx3k>. The 4th edition was won by Miss Alaka Adaeze <https://www.instagram.com/p/CL_idSZnfJc/?igshid=bm80b0yjj2xc>, the 5th edition was won by Mr. Udeng Otobong Bennet from Enugu State <https://www.instagram.com/p/CNDUZXdnbRI/?igshid=27ph6wus599o> and the 6th edition was won by Miss. Christiana Ebosa from Delta State <https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-RrPunN8F/?igshid=75l931jrgd2g>.
- You may watch all previous editions of the Sabi Law Video Challenge via our YouTube account: Learn Nigerian Laws (https://youtube.com/channel/UCrDgIdAOOM6-X6dNIL1GJww)
- To participate, sponsor or learn more on about #SabiLawVideoChallenge visit our website; www.LearnNigerianLaws.com
- To keep up to date on all our free legal awareness projects, follow us via: Facebook Page:@LearnNigerianLaws, Instagram:@LearnNigerianLaws, Twitter: @LearnNigeriaLaw, YouTube: Learn Nigerian Laws , WhatsApp Groups via (https://chat.whatsapp.com/L7h4f1exItZ38FeuhXG4WN), Telegram Group: (https://t.me/LearnNigerianLaws), Facebook group: (https://www.facebook.com/groups/129824937650907/?ref=share) or visit our website: (www.LearnNigerianLaws.com)
- The Sabi Law Video Challenge (#SabiLawVideoChallenge) is a project of Sabi Law Foundation, supported by the law firm of Bezaleel Chambers International and other sponsors.
- Sabi Law Foundation is a Not-For-Profit, Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization and the proud owner of LearnNigerianLaws.com.
- For sponsorship, advert and partnership, contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or +234 903 913 1200.
How to Participate in the Sabi Law Video Challenge!
Make 1-minute video of yourself/group stating your name and city, and then talk about any law or right in Nigeria, using Pidgin or English Language. Make it fun and avoid using law jargons. Multiple entires and group entries are allowed. End your video with a shout out to #SabiLawVideoChallenge, #DailyLawTips and #SabiLaw. Participation is FREE and open to the general public!
Upload your 1-minute video on Instagram with the following hashtags #SabiLawVideoChallenge, #DailyLawTips and #SabiLaw and tag our official Instagram account: @LearnNigerianLaws.
Your video will be officially reposted by @LearnNigerianLaws on Instagram. Get your online community to follow the official Instagram account; (@LearnNigerianLaws), and then like and comment on your video. Avoid invalid automated accounts, likes and comments or bought accounts. However, Paid advert/publicity of your video is allowed
Terms and Conditions of the the Sabi Law Video Challenge!
The terms and conditions of the Sabi Law Video Challenge includes:
- Make a 1-minute video on any rights/laws in Nigeria. You may use English language and or Pidgin language. Make it fun and avoid using law jargons. Multiple entires and group entries are allowed. The competition is open to the general public!
- Ensure to give shout out to #SabiLawVideoChallenge, #DailyLawTips and #SabiLaw in your video.
- Upon participation, all contents submitted becomes full and unconditional property of Sabi Law Foundation with full intellectual property, including right to use, share, advertise, sell and license.
- Sabi Law Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any contestant.
- Sabi Law Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it believes that the entry contains false or inaccurate statements/gesture or if it is offensive or incompatible with the image and reputation of the foundation or for any other reasons.
- Aside submitting a video, ensure that your voters follow our official Instagram account before liking our repost of your video and then comment on the video. Avoid invalid automated accounts, likes and comments or bought accounts. Paid advert/publicity of your video is allowed.
- The winning video will be determined by the Organiser based on message, presentation and social media acceptance. Hence, quality of content and number of valid likes and comments from followers of our official Instagram account, matters. Likes and comments from accounts not following our page or from automated/bought accounts may be considered as less than a vote or invalid.
- A winner of the competition undertakes to make and share a confirmation video tagging our official Instagram account (@learnnigerianlaws) and its sponsors within 6 hours of receipt of the cash prize.
- For avoidance of doubt, participants are to respond by sending; “Yes” or “Accepted”, if in agreement with this terms and conditions.
- However, continuing with the competition without accepting or rejecting this Terms and Conditions is deemed as an ACCEPTANCE of the Terms and Conditions.
Chidi Ogburubi, Esq. ICMC
Sabi Law Foundation
(A Not-For-Profit, Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization and owner of LearnNigerianLaws.com)
FOR SPONSORSHIP & ADVERT, CONTACT: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or +234 903 913 1200.
Sabi Law Projects: