Call for Legal Awareness Articles in English or Pidgin Languages.
The Sabi Law Foundation calls for the submission of legal awareness articles for free publication. No subscription fee, submission fee or any fee is required! Lawyers, non-lawyers and also students are encouraged to submit their works. Interested writers may send their works to email@example.com
- The Sabi Law Foundation calls for the submission of legal awareness articles for free publication. No subscription fee, submission fee or any fee is required!
- Approved works will be published on its popular free legal awareness website: www.LearnNigerianLaws.com.
- Submitted legal articles must promote legal awareness of laws and rights in Nigeria. They must in a simplified manner focus on; laws, rights, duties, legal remedies, procedures for seeking legal remedies, institutions/stakeholders for legal remedies as well as challenges and solutions connected to the legal remedies.
- Submitted legal articles may be written in simple English language or Pidgin language.
- Submission and publication are FREE! No fees required!
- Interested writers may send their works to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sabi Law Foundation is a Not-For-Profit and Non-Governmental Legal Awareness Organization based in Nigeria.
- Sabi Law Foundation is funded by the law firm of Bezaleel Chambers International (BCI).
- To keep up to date on all free legal awareness projects of Sabi Law Foundation, follow us viaFacebook Page:@LearnNigerianLaws,Instagram:@LearnNigerianLaws,Twitter: @LearnNigeriaLaw, YouTube: Learn Nigerian Laws,
WhatsApp Groups via (https://chat.whatsapp.com/L7h4f1exItZ38FeuhXG4WN),
Telegram Group: (https://t.me/LearnNigerianLaws),
Facebook group: (https://www.facebook.com/groups/129824937650907/?ref=share)
or visit our website: (www.LearnNigerianLaws.com)
Sabi Law Projects: